Work at Home Jobs

 As I sit here wondering what work at home jobs are real and which are scams, I hear an 8 year old coughing in the other room (YAY allergies and cold season). I keep wondering if taking the time to look for a job is worth it or not, will I miss out on all the fun my kids are having? Will I regret it in a year? 3 years? 10 years? I also wonder if it's the best option, just to get us a little ahead of the bills and make a savings nest. I am trying to trust God and let him take the wheel, but I admit, I struggle with that at times. We are trying to pay down debt and save some money for after baby #6 gets here, but also I am trying to snuggle these big kids before they decide they are too old to hang out with their mom. 


Other than survey sites and games that pay pennies, does anyone have an easy work at home job for a mom that homeschools and likes to hang out with her kids?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a happy update

Planning a vacation

The Hurt of a Wrong Name