Rain

 Does anyone else love all this rain we have been getting? Sure it makes it hard to do a lot outside, but it fills our well and that is the top priority. I wish it would not rain where my husband is working since he works outside and some machines don't work in it, but I love it when it rains at our house. We get literal puddles, the kind you want to jump in, but you don't know how deep they are, so you hold yourself back. Our chicken likes it too, it means more bugs for her to find. 

My kids like it too, but as deep as some of these puddles are, I would never find them in their "swimming" holes. 

If the rain would like to turn into snow, I would be extremely happy and full of gratitude!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a happy update

Planning a vacation

The Hurt of a Wrong Name