It's Winter!!!

 Yes, I know that winter started last month, but we haven't gotten much snow or even ice. Well, my 3 big kids are outside playing in the snow and ice that is coming down. They have plenty of warmth and keep hiding in the goat's shed, then come out yelling, "Snow!!!". I think that today is going to be a day they remember for a while. My 5 year old after being informed that it was freezing rain, was so excited that he went and told his older brothers that it was ice raining. Then it started snowing, so he said it was snowy ice rain. This kid has quite the personality. 

After they come inside, we will be having crockpot hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. I hope everyone has a warm, snuggly day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a happy update

Planning a vacation

The Hurt of a Wrong Name