Dreams

 I remember being 5 years old and wanting to be a ballerina or even a veterinarian. Life didn't fall into place the way I would have wanted it to. Instead, I am a stay-at-home mom of 4 boys, with a sweet angel baby. We have a mini homestead, that I would seriously like to grow and it is everything I could have dreamed of, plus more. I still want more animals (cue the song "Never Enough" from The Greatest Showman). My kids love the ability to learn to homestead, and I am enjoying the experience with them. We bake homemade bread, and our mixes (brownies, muffins, and pancakes) from scratch, and when our chicken lays eggs, we have fresh eggs. We are trying to be self-sufficient and we are one step closer every day. 


I never knew that my dreams would turn into this, but I am all for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a happy update

Planning a vacation

The Hurt of a Wrong Name