Plexus (Yes or No?)

I used to sell Plexus...and sucked at it. Well recently I noticed that I had some leftover from my last purchase. Did I want to try drinking it? Expiration dates hadn't passed yet so I chose to drink it. I was drinking 2 or 3 Dr. Pepper's a day, so surely this would be better than all that soda. Well I am on day 12, with no soda. I feel great. I drink my Plexus, then I drink water for the rest of the day. I have lost quite a few pounds in this short amount of time. My energy is slowly coming back, I can walk around my homestead and not be completely out of breath when I am done. Do I want to try to sell it again? Honestly I don't know yet, but the way I feel today, proves I never truly tried before, I gave it a chance, but allowed other things to pull me back down. I'm truly trying to learn to love myself, because I have 4 little boys that deserve the best of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a happy update

Planning a vacation

The Hurt of a Wrong Name