Jobs

 I know this isn't my normal, pregnancy/loss post, but this is family related. Why is America so crazy? Why do parents have to have multiple jobs and income streams to be able to survive anymore? My husband works one job full time and is looking for another job (or two), because it is not enough anymore. Inflation has ruined our chance of buying healthy food, because it is cheaper to buy a bag of chips, rather than the supplies for a salad. I work my butt off trying to do surveys and games to bring in a couple dollars to help pay for gas, but it's hard to get a real job while homeschooling 4 kids and pregnant. Just think about us in your prayers please. If you have any jobs that I could possibly do with the chaos in my life, send them my way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a happy update

Planning a vacation

The Hurt of a Wrong Name