CK's Crafting is open again!

 After much thought and prayer, I have decided to start CK's Crafting again! My 11 year old (CK) is so excited! I needed the break from the chaos of keeping everything up to date and struggling with keeping my household together after our tragic loss. I feel that now is a good time to start it up again, because I feel good...mostly. I have more good days than bad days. Although we miss River, this is something that my son really enjoys and its good for him to have a little spending money. We are on Facebook as CK's Crafting. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/share/g/Mmiu68KX2TXE6QUs/



Even if you don't want to buy anything, support is everything. Like, share, join!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not a happy update

Planning a vacation

The Hurt of a Wrong Name